The Joseph R. Lynch Observatory at Drexel University
- Meade LX200GPS
- 16" (40.6 cm) Schmidt Cassegrain
- 4064mm focal length; f/10
- permanent concrete mount in the dome
- Stellarvue SV102ED
- 102mm ED doublet refractor
- 710mm focal length, f/6.95
- Mounted to the Meade as an autoguider
- 10" (25.4cm) Dobsonian (Newtonian), non-computerized
- 1200mm focal length, f/4.7
- Meade LX200
- 8" (20.3 cm) Schmidt Cassegrain
- f ??
- portable equitorial mount
- Full set of eyepieces (6mm - 40mm)
- Pentax XW 40mm, 14 and 10mm, ultra-wide field eyepieces.
- Orion Skyglow Ultrablock filters
- SBIG STL-1001E CCD camera
- Video camera
For those who will be using the facility, we have prepared
setup and closing checklist for you to
familiarize yourself with. Copies are also posted in the dome.
The Joseph R. Lynch Observatory has been made possible by the Generosity of
Joseph R. Lynch '58 and the GE Foundation.
Page maintained by Gordon Richards.
This page last modified