E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 215-895-2722 Fax: 215-895-5934Ph. D., 1973, Chemical Physics, University of Chicago B. S., 1966 & M. S., 1968, National Taiwan University
* Author and co-author of more than 100 publications and more than 130 presentations at scientific meetings and research institutes
* Fellow of the American Physical Society
* Member of the American Chemical Society, and Sigma Xi
* University Research Scholar Award, Drexel University, 1981
* Stein Family Foundation Travel Fund to Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, March 1984
* NWO Fellow, Institute for Theoretical Physics, Utrecht, Holland, 1988
* Co-organizer of several international conferences and workshops
* Co-editor, Quantum Nonintegrability, 'Directions in Chaos', Volume IV (World Scientific, Singapore, 1992) and Quantum Dynamics of Chaotic Systems (Gordon and Breach, 1993).
Return to the Drexel Physics Home Page.