Move and dissolve animation summary, my own notes.
- start with plane and lamp
- put some sky:
- go to world buttons
- add new
- choose color
- add mesh->cube
- set frame=1; move the cube to starting position; press "i" and choose "locrot". (this inserts a keyframe at t=1)
- set final frame=73; move cube to final position; press "i" and choose "locrot".
- go to render window; set start=1, end=73; select format "HamX"; hit "Anim" after choosing
directory in the "Pics" line.
- hit "Play" to see the product
- preview by Alt-A or Shft-Alt-A for all windows
- give some color to the cube in "materials" window
- set frame=1; with cursor over the materials button, press "i" and choose "alpha"
- set frame=73; select "Ztrans" button and slide alpha->0; press "i" and choose "alpha"
- output with high quality anim by choosing "OSA" (over sampling)