This page lists some useful Latex packages and basic usage.
This package makes it very easy to add mixed upper and lower indices to an object with place holders in the appropriate spot. For example, to emulate the effect of writing
one has instead
The indices are listed in the order listed using a "^" or "_" in front to indicate upper or lower. Phantom spaces are inserted in the correct places. Any number of indices may be used.
A more flexible command is tensor, which has an optional first argument for left indices. For example
When the optional argument in the square brackets is dropped the results is the same as \indices.
Both commands have starred version which remove the phantom spaces. This is of course redundant for \indices but is useful for \tensor for the left side indices. This can be used to typeset nuclides, although they have their own dedicated command in the package. The following two commands typeset Carbon-14
However, the nuclide command is also available in text mode.
- Posters, discuss LaTeX poster creation.
- TA Problem/Solution Notes, make it easy to create problem sets and solutions.
- Thesis, the drexel-thesis package handles all the official formatting requirements for you.
- Asymptote has helper packages for including asymptote inline.
- Pgf, fancy inline graphics
- Endfloat, shift all floats (figures and tables) to the end of a document.
sms lucu sms lucu gokil sms cinta romantis sms selamat malam sms selamat malam romantis sms ungkapan cinta sms ungkapan rasa cinta sms selamat malam lucu sms selamat ulang tahun sms patah hati sms sakit hati kata cinta sedih kumpulan sms gokil waptrick trans 7 online rcti online sctv online mnc tv online indosiar online tv online indonesia